CCR1016 is an industrial grade super fast router with
cutting edge 16 core CPU. If you need many millions of packets per second
- Cloud Core Router is your best choice.
The cloud core router is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing
operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years.
Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service,
load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring -
just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
The device is available with a 1U rackmount case, has twelve Gigabit
ethernet ports, a serial console cable and a USB port. The CCR1016-12G
has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 2GB of RAM, but
has no memory limit in RouterOS (will accept and utilize 16GB or more).
It comes with power supply and 1U rackmount case.
Pre-production samples for evaluation purposes will be available from
Distributors, starting December 2012. Place your order for test units
with your Distributor now!
|Power Jack||IEC C14 standard connector 110/220V (PSU included)|
|CPU temperature monitor||Yes|
|PCB temperature monitor||No|
|Operating System||RouterOS v6 (64bit)|
|Temperature range||Max ambient temperature 50C @1.2Ghz; 70C @1Ghz CPU core frequency|
|Max Power consumption||38W|
Performance test results
|Mode||Configuration||64 byte||512 byte||1518 byte|
|Bridging||25 Bridge filter rules||1398||917.1||1205||5109.2||974||11968.5|
|Routing||25 Simple Queues||1450||951.2||1435||6084.4||974||11968.5|
|Routing||25 Firewall filter rules||765||501.8||682||2891.7||620||7618.6|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results