CCR1036-12G-4S is an carrier grade router with a cutting
edge 36 core Tilera CPU! Unprecedented power and unbeatable performance
- this is our new flagship device. Over 20 times faster than our previous
top model, the Cloud Core supports throughput of up to 24 million packets
per second, or up to 16 gigabits - full wire speed.
The device comes in a 1U rackmount case, has four SFP ports, twelve
Gigabit ethernet ports, serial console and a USB port. A color touchscreen
displays device status, traffic graphs, or provide access to simple
It has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 4GB of RAM,
but has no memory limit in RouterOS, so will accept and utilize 16GB
or more. It comes with power supply and 1U rackmount case.
The cloud core router is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing
operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years.
Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service,
load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring -
just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
Tested and recommended to use with MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D,
S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included)
|Power Jack||IEC C14 standard connector 110/220V (PSU included)|
|PCB temperature monitor||No|
|CPU temperature monitor||Yes|
|Operating System||RouterOS v6 (64bit)|
|Temperature range||Max ambient temperature 50C @1.2Ghz; 70C @1Ghz CPU core frequency|
|Max Power consumption||60W|
Performance test results
|Mode||Configuration||64 byte||512 byte||1518 byte|
|Bridging||25 Bridge filter rules||7340||4815.0||3759||15938.2||1300||15974.4|
|Routing||25 Simple Queues||7919||5194.9||3759||15938.2||1300||15974.4|
|Routing||25 Firewall filter rules||3127||2051.3||2998||12711.5||1300||15974.4|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Values in Italic indicate that max throughput was reached without maxing out CPU, but because board interface configuration was maxed out
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results